When you clean Your Home, Don't dirty your body!
Living a long life means protecting ourselves from products in the home that can shorten it! Household cleaners containing bleach or chemicals are harmful when inhaled.
Many cleaning supplies or household products can irritate the eyes or throat, or cause headaches and other health problems, including cancer. Some products release dangerous chemicals, including volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Being exposed to too many VOC's can lead to eye, nose and throat irritation, headaches and nausea, along with loss of coordination and damage to liver, kidneys and central nervous system. Other harmful ingredients include ammonia and bleach.
Fortunately there are cleaning products that have come onto the market that are safe and do not pollute the environment or our bodies! Even better they can be made at home. Dilute vinegar to clean kitchen, bath, windows, mirrors and carpets! The acetic acid in vinegar also inhibits bacteria and mildew. Just mix 1 cup of distilled white vinegar to 1 cup of water and use as you would any cleaning product. For scouring, scrub with baking soda instead of chlorinated powder.
Breath better, feel better, look better!
Leave a comment